MarineGuard Satellite GPS Tracking/Reporting as Added Security for Your Vessel
Option 1: Satellite Tracking/Reporting Services
With MarineGuard's Satellite Services, you have:
- Worldwide coverage. Your boat can be tracked anywhere in the
- Access to an online account through which you can remotely check the
status of your boat.
- Receive regular reports on your boat's status. Reports include
the status of each security zone (see
boat alarm packages), status of alarm system, status of power to the
system, and GPS coordinates.
- Poll your boat for its position. This safety feature is designed to allow you or a designee
to remotely track your boat if you own a fleet,
rent your vessel, let friends and family borrow it, or if you spend days
at a time out on the water.
- Receive notification to your cell phone, iPad, or computer if the
alarm system triggers or if your boat is moved from its mooring or on
- Automatically track your boat if it is stolen. You will receive a report of
your boat's position (latitude, longitude, speed and direction) every 15
minutes while the vessel is moving.
- Ability to add professional central station monitoring to your
coverage. With central station monitoring, you have peace of mind
knowing your boat is protected 24/7 whether or not you are near your
computer, cell phone or iPad.
If you travel more than 8 miles offshore or if your boat is located in a
remote location where cell phone coverage is not available, then
MarineGuard's satellite system is the choice for you.
To Order MarineGuard's Worldwide Satellite Tracking/Reporting Services
You will need to purchase a satellite transmitter:
- MGR-SAT: 4-channel satellite transmitter
and subscribe to one of the following tracking/reporting services:
These features come standard in our satellite tracking/reporting
- Access to an online account where you can review boat's status and
see boat's movement on a map;
- Receive an automatic report once a week providing an update on the
status of the boat's security system, gps information on the boat's
location, and status of the security system's power supply (if low).
- Receive an automatic report with GPS coordinates whenever you are
traveling on your boat. Frequency of reports is determined by the level of service you choose
- Receive an update with GPS coordinates every 15 minutes if your boat is
stolen and moved from its mooring or on its trailer.
(The alarm system must be activated for this service to function.)
- Have the ability, from your online account, to manually poll your
boat. When you poll your boat, you will receive a report showing
the security system's status and the boat's current location. Each poll
- Have the ability to add two optional services: (1) remote
arming/disarming of the security system; and (2) professional central
Reporting/Tracking services to choose from:
- MGM-S1: Includes all features listed above. Client forgoes
automatic notifications when boat is moving (not stolen). However,
system still provides automatic reporting if system is armed and boat is
moved from its mooring or while on a trailer.
- MGM-S6: Includes all features listed above. Client opts
to receive notification every 6 hours when the boat is moving.
- MGM-S12: Includes all features listed above. Client opts
to receive notification every 12 hours when the boat is moving.
- MGM-S24: Includes all features listed above. Client opts
to receive notification once every 24 hours when the boat is moving.
Option 2: Cellular GPS Tracking and Reporting